As inspired by Sarah Kay
1. Most arrogant people are just insecure.
2. Red lipstick, sunglasses, and cowboy boots each add instant sass to any outfit.
3. You should never, ever pay full price for tights.
4. The best, coolest people are usually the ones who just love what they are doing (as a career, as a hobby, on a Friday night, whatever), even if what they do is uncool.
5. Using binder clips instantly makes you feel (and look) more professional. They are the epitome of badass office supplies. Go buy them now. You won’t regret it.
6. Getting a reward card to a store you will visit more than just a couple times a year is an excellent idea and a great way to save money. Especially Rite Aid; it’s insane how much money you can save just by signing up. So don’t be lazy..get that rewards card.
7. Even the weirdest, meanest, and dullest people in your mind have someone in their life who thinks they’re the bee’s knees.
8. When you fake confidence it really, truly begins to turn into something not faked. You just really believe in yourself. And most people don’t know the difference anyway.
9. We cannot fully love and understand others until we love and understand ourselves.
10. Glasses, especially thick framed hipster-style are quite easily one of the sexiest things a person can wear.